In this section you’ll find the links to download the latest Adobe Flash Player APK for Android, with flash player we can bring the full web with your Android device, we can enjoy videos, apps, games directly on our android smartphones or tablets. Adobe Flash Player for Android gives the possibility to access the same rich web content like with your desktop computer, the significant advantage is that your mobile is handy, and you can take it with you anywhere you want and anytime.
Adobe announced directly that the Android will no longer support Flash Player to the latest version of the OS and then Google came home on devices, not just the Flash Player.
This thing means The Adobe Flash Player Is not officially supported, but we find for you a method which teaches you how to install Flash player Android Jelly Bean 4.1. That considerable work comes from stempox one xda member and with this article I want to thanks for share with us the tutorial.
Download Android Adobe Flash Player APK version 188.8.131.52 (NEW 11/12/2012)
Before to proceed at the tutorial you need to know that:
A list of certified devices can be found a Http://www.adobe.com/go/certifieddevices.
You can also download Download Flash Player Apk versions :184.108.40.206.apk, 11.1-111115012, 220.127.116.11 (26/08/2012), 18.104.22.168 (09/10/2012)
Below I will show you a quick tutorial about how to install the latest version of Flash 11.1 in your Android device.
How to download and install Adobe Flash Player version 22.214.171.124 on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
1) First you need to download the latest version apk file flash player from above links.
2) Copy and paste the downloaded files to Android device’s SD card (smartphone or tablet).
3) Install the apk transferred file using any File Manager (example: Astro Manager).
4) Now, start your browser from your Android device.
5) Uncheck the option of Flash Player into your browser settings. (On demand or always on at your discretion).
6) Now you have installed the latest version of Adobe Flash player in your Android device
Note: the Adobe Flash player is not officially supported and that’s reason the speed of loading of flashing objects in the web pages (HTML)are not highest levels guaranteed.
Please our comment section and share with us your experiences after you downloaded and installed the latest Adobe Flash Player APK in your Android device.