The new Never Settle approach from the Chinese smartphone manufacturer company, the OnePlus 3T was officially announced and it seems to bring a relatively minor upgrade over its previous generation of flagships, the OnePlus 3.
OnePlus 3T comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 CPU with 128 GB of storage, protective sapphire glass for the main camera, a 16 Megapixels front camera / Sensor Samsung SP8SP that also records in 1080p with 30 fps vs 8-megapixel camera on the previous generation. The OnePlus 3T battery receives a boost of 400 mAh compared to its older brother, from 3000 mAh increase to 3,400 mAh. It comes also with DashChargetechnology.
In Europe the prices for OnePlus 3T are 439 euros for the 64 GB model and 479 euros for 128 GB storage.
- 5 inch AMOLED display with optical resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels, 401 ppi display report / body is 73.1% protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 4;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 quad-core processor with 2 x Kryo at 2.35 GHz and 2 x Kryo at 1.6 GHz,Adreno 530 GPU, 6GB RAM, 64 or 128 GB of storage;
- Oxygen OS based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow;
- 4G with speeds up to 300 Mbps in download, Wi-Fi needle, Wi-Fi Direct, dual-band, hotspot, Bluetooth 4.2, 3.5 mm jack, NFC, USB type-C, fingerprint reader, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS;
- 16 megapixel front camera with f / 2.0, 1 micron pixel size, shooting at 1080p, phase detection, OIS, LED flash, 2160p video at 30 fps;
- 3400 mAh battery with Dash Charge technology – charging from 0 to 60% in 30 minutes, 158 g. and 7.4 mm thick.