Latest HTC Drivers available for download / HTC Sync Manager App
Android devices or its open associated AOSP ( Associated Open Source Project) have numerous common technical derivatives from Linux OS, and therefore they work with Linux-based systems without requiring additional configuration. This is valid for all Linux or OS X systems that have common ground by default. Even if Windows is the most common operating system in the world, things are a little different when it comes to connecting a peripheral device to a PC which is running Windows. On Microsoft operating system any hardware device that is attached to it, it needs some proper drivers to establish communication between the two devices.
This is not something new if you use a Windows PC, but when it comes to specific devices like android phones or tablets, they require more specific drivers than other devices.
It is the same situation in the case of HTC devices, because more and more devices come with their own way of using and drivers separately, so HTC devices is equipped with Android specific drivers depending on the version of Windows you are using.
Since such drivers are more specific for their HTC device, users faces some issues in locating the specific driver for their HTC device. For that reason, the HTC Company comes with an easy way to download and install the suitable drivers for the entire HTC specific device from its portfolio. This solution is named HTC Sync Manager, which is a free application for your Windows based PC that is especially developed to sync all your media file from your HTC device with your PC. After the HTC Sync Manager application is installed, the suitable driver for your HTC device is installed on the same time. Also you can use the HTC Sync Manager to sync all your personal contacts, your agenda events, documents, bookmarks, images as well.
On the HTC Sync Manager list we’re finding almost all HTC Android devices on the market, devices such as HTC One, HTC One S, HTC One SC, HTC One SU, HTC One SV, HTC One V, HTC One x AND X+, HTC One VX, HTC One XC, HTC Butterfly, HTC J Butterfly, HTC Desire C, HTC Desire U, HTC Desire V, HTC Desire VC, HTC Desire SV, HTC Droid DNA, HTC Droid Incredible 4G, HTC Desire X, HTC One S Special Edition, HTC J, INFOBAR A02, HTC T327d and TC T327w.
Download latest USB HTC drivers (included on HTC Sync Manager) for all HTC Android Phones from here
How to install the latest HTC Sync Manager:
- The HTC Sync Manager will be installed on a Windows PC with the next hardware Requirements: Intel Pentium III or higher for the CPU clock speed, 1 Gb of RAM minimum, 1024 * 768 video resolution or higher, 300 MB of free space on the hard disk, and also a USB 2.0 will be used for connecting the HTC device to PC.
- The software requirements and the supported Windows OS for the PC:
- Windows XP Home, Professional, Media Center Edition (32-Bit); Windows Vista Ultimate, Enterprise, Business, Home Premium and Basic Edition for both 32 and 64 Bit; Windows 7 Home Premium and Basic Edition, Professional, Ultimate (32 and 64-Bit); Microsoft Office Outlook 2000 and up.
How to download and install the latest Drivers for HTC Android device included on HTC Sync Manager Application:
- Download the HTC sync to your PC.
- Run the downloaded executable file to install it on your computer and follow all the wizard steps. (Make sure that your Antivirus allows this file installation).
- Select “Complete setup type” for an easier and faster installation or you can select “Custom” in case you’re an advanced user and you want to change the default installation path.
- Press “Finish” to finish the installation.
- Enable the USB Debugging option from the following path: Settings > Applications > Development .
- Now, connect your HTC smartphone to PC using its original USB cord.
- Choose the USB type connection on your smartphone by pressing the HTC Sync and then Done.
- Next, wait for your HTC to be recognized by HTC sync.
- Enter a name for your HTC smartphone and click “save”.
- Now, set up your sync options.
Once you synchronize your data with the PC, you can easily manage all important data from your HTC device using the HTC Sync Manager directly from your PC.
Apart from the above mentioned HTC Sync Manager, you can download the latest HTC drivers extracted from HTC Sync from the ever-popular XDA-Developer forum and community from the below link where you’ll find additional the installation instructions:
Download latest extracted HTC drivers from here
For any other supplementary questions, please feel free to use our comment section below.