If you want to learn how to safely and quickly root the LeEco Le 2 then follow the step by step guide from this post. The rooting process allows users to explore the devices’ true potential and have full control of them. Having access on your own Android device you can uninstall apps installed by your mobile phone operator or install apps that require superuser privileges.
Rooting your LeEco Le 2 device is not a difficult task, but to safely apply this process and play with the performance of your smartphone you have to take care of some things first. And then you will be able to obtain an unlocked Android OS and an upgraded battery life, improve the speed of your device and get rid of the factory and default restrictions.
Also, on a rooted device, you can change the stock Android software with a custom ROM firmware, install custom kernels and MODs and perform numerous other operations containing: removing bloatware and built-in programs, overclocking or undervolting CPU frequencies, downloading complex applications from Google Play and from other sources and more.
However, you need to keep in mind that rooting is not a supported process and the root file offered in this post is developed by third party devs and not by your OEM. Performing an unofficial operation means that the warranty of your LeEco Le 2 will be lost so you need to proceed with care and try not to mess things up. During the root process, your data might get corrupted or wiped out so make sure you backup your call logs, texts, contacts, videos, images, audio files, market apps, calendar info, internet settings, saved passwords and other. Complete also a Nandroid backup to save, and restore if necessary, the Android core center that currently runs on your LeEco Le 2.
The .zip file root exploits will have to be installed through the TWRP recovery so first, you need to install the TWRP recovery on your LeEco 2. The TWRP custom recovery is also required for the Nandroid backup operation if you like to apply.
There are some pre-requirement that you need to take care of before starting the rooting procedure:
- You need to have a computer nearby, in order to download the root exploits.
- On your LeEco Le 2 smartphone you must activate the Developer Options menu, so go to Settings -> About phone and tap seven-time repeatedly on the Built Number until the ‘you are a developer’ message is displayed on the screen. When the Developer Options is enabled, check the USB Debugging field by accessing settings then Developer Options menu.
- Charge your LeEco Le 2 and make sure that the power is more than 50%.
- Complete this root guide only for the LeEco Le 2 device.
How to Easily and Quickly Root the LeEco Le 2
1. On your computer, download from here the root exploit and save it on the desktop.
2. Power on your LeEco Le 2 smartphone and connect it to your computer using the USB cable.
3. Transfer the root file, from the computer to your smartphone and then unplug the USB cable.
4. Switch off the smartphone and reboot it into recovery mode.
5. Make a wipe from recovery by selecting ‘wipe data factory reset’, ‘wipe cache partition’ and ‘wipe Dalvik cache’.
6. Next step, select ‘mount’ and wait a few moments.
7. Tap on Install and load the rooting.zip file.
8. Swipe to begin the flashing process.
9. When done, from the main menu of recovery select ‘reboot system now’.
10. Now root access should be ensured on your LeEco Le 2 device.