There is hardly any doubt in the point that Pokemon Go has fans all over the world. For today’s fast-paced youngsters, this is a game which gives people to spend their spare time in an interesting way. Though the game is free to play, there are certain levels that are restricted and ask for payment. If you’re an advanced player and wish to explore more out of the game, it is necessary that you move to premium levels. In the game, Pokecoin is the term used to refer game point that could help you move to advanced levels. Though they need you to pay up, there are ways to get free Pokecoins in Pokemon Go. Let’s get to know about them.
Method 1 – Buy them
The direct and convenient way to earn Pokecoins is to make payment and get them. This option is available under the Shop section. You will get to know all the things that you can buy using coins. Below are the prices.
- $0.99 – 100 coins
- $4.99 – 550 coins
- $9.99 – 1200 coins
- $19.99 – 2500 coins
- $39.99 – 5200 coins
- $99.99 – 14500 coins
This option is very much similar to payment options available in other games. Now, you may be wondering that how this option is different as you have to pay for the coins and it’s not free. However, there are options to earn Google Play credit free of cost which can be used to purchase Pokecoins. Learn how to do this.
- Download Google Opinion Rewards from Google Play store
- Launch the app and continue with the initial survey
- Close the app and continue hunting Pokemon as usual
- In next few days, you will start receiving notifications requiring you to respond to surveys using the app
- Spend few minutes in the survey which contains around 10 questions each. Be genuine while answering the questions
- Each time you finish the survey, you’ll earn Google Play credit that can be utilized on Play Store purchases.
- After continuing this over a period of time, you will get sufficient Google Play credits and buy Pokecoins. Though it won’t be too many, but enough to give you a start. Isn’t this a great idea?
Method 2 – Taking Gyms
There is an in-game process to get free Pokecoins and that is by taking down and stimulating Gyms. Let’s know more about the same.
- Look for a Gym and either jot down or strengthen it so that you can place your Pokemon there. You can refer to fortifying guide for more details.
- At least once in every 21 hours, you will be allowed to go under the Shop section. You will earn a corresponding number of Pokecoins basis the numbers of Pokemon you placed so far.
- To grab, use the button on the top right corner of the Shop. It is important to note that there is no confirmation page. Therefore, once you grab, it will be applicable for next 21 hours. If you’ve zero gyms, you won’t be allowed to press the button.
- For every Pokemon, you’ll earn 10 coins and 500 Stardust. Therefore, if you earn 5 Pokemon, you’ll get 50 coins and 2500 Stardust.
- There is no limit on the number of Pokemon you can earn this way. However, the maximum “cash in” figure stays at 10.
- Would you believe that one can earn up to 100 Pokecoins and 5000 Stardust in every 21 hours?
So, if you’re willing to take excitement to advanced levels in Pokemon Go, it’s time to earn free Pokecoins and enjoy the game like never before.