A new release of Samsung USB Drivers for Mobile Phones is now available for download and install.
A new package has been made available by XDA developer SamHaLeKe, this package comes to provide all the necessary drivers to connect the Galaxy S, Galaxy SII, S IV and all Samsung Android Phones with the PC.
This new release essentially offers a workaround to help the Samsung device’s users to connect their mobile without the need of Kies software. Note: Kies app is the official application that allows the Samsung device’s users to manage and make different transfer files between the Mobile devices and the Computer using the USB port.
The needs to have a separate USB package of drivers was required by numerous users of Samsung, who have complained about not being able to apply complex operations of their devices such as Root process and flashing different custom ROM or tools or even transfer files to their PCs.
Also, they should know that in order to do such kinds of tasks are necessary to be installed in their PCs’ the Samsung USB drivers pack firstly.
Using the below step by step guide you will not have the need to install the KIES software anymore and only manually install the required drivers for your Samsung device.
The step by step tutorial is provided to teach you how successfully download and install the USB required drivers for all type of Samsung phone device models.
The zip file contains all the Samsung USB Phone drivers is destined for developers, but is a significant possibility and alternative for all users who received issues when tried to connect their Samsung devices with the PCs.
Note: the zip pack should work with all the Samsung devices released since the Samsung Galaxy S days up until the present. (There are USB drivers for phones such as Samsung Galaxy S I9000, S2 I9100, S2 9100G, S3 I9300, S3 I9305, Note N7000, Note 2 N7100 and more.
The present pack work only with Windows OS-based PCs, and the current version of Samsung USB drivers works on both Windows X86 and X64 PC’s architectures.
How download and install the latest Samsung USB Drivers for Mobile Phones on your computer:
- Firstly, download the Samsung USB Drivers from Here, Here or Here.
- The first link is from Samsung own website with the latest Samsung USB drivers posted online, the second one is to XDA thread, and the last is from our server.
- Secondly, uninstall all any previously installed Samsung USB Drivers Mobile phones.
- Next, restart the Windows-based PC.
- Now, navigate the location where you previously downloaded the USB drivers pack.
- Extract/launch its installation.
- Once the new Samsung USB drivers Mobile Phone have been installed successfully on your PC, reboot the computer once again.
- After the PC restarts and boots into your user account, connect the Samsung device to your computer using the USB cable.
- All the USB drivers should now be installed, and you can start using the connection between the Samsung device and your PC.
That’s all in order to download and install the Samsung Mobile Phone USB drivers on your Windows-based PC.
Note: This driver package contains no viruses or malware, the pack is provided as is, and we cannot be responsible or held liable for any data loose or damage your device or graphics card due to incompatibility or improper setup. Download and install these USB drivers only at your own risk.