The Google comes with more and more apps for the Android devices, today you can download Google Wallet apk for 4.2 from our article, and you need know this app is share with us from jyeley5 an XDA member, and we want to thanks for this great work.
The new Google Wallet comes with the new Android 4.2 from LG Nexus 4, this runs the new Play Music and the new Gmail apps.
The new Google wallet does not seem to have significant changes, although tested on Verizon Galaxy Nexus it could be applied for a Google prepaid card refund, the current version does not support this.
You need know this app can use only on Android 4.1/4.0 ROMs.
In the next section we will teach you how to install manually the Google Wallet apk 1.5 – R87 – v15 APK from Nexus 4 on Android 4.2.
How to Install Google Wallet APK on Android 4.2
- First Download Google Wallet from the Download Link and save it in your computer.
- Then, extract the zip archive and you’ll get the Wallet.apk file, this is the Google Wallet apk package which we will install on the Android 4.2 device. (Ignore the _MACOSX folder inside the zip)
- Copy and Paste the .apk file, downloaded before, in your device Android 4.2 based.
- From the following path Settings » Security menu or Settings » Applications if using Android 2.3, enable “Unknown sources”, that is required to be able to install apps from the SD card.
- Now, navigate in the Settings » Apps menu and swipe left to the All tab, there search “Google Wallet” and in this list click on the “Google Wallet”, then click on the “Clear data” button, this action is necessary for reset data on the existing installed Google Wallet application.
- Install on your device one file manager which allow to browse through SD card, I use the ES File Explorer, but you can use other file manager like OI file manager or any file manager application from Google Play Store.
- Now, open the file manager and go to the location where you copied the APK file. Tap on this file and the installation will begin immediately.
- When the installation process is done, you can run the new Google Wallet app from the apps device menu.
Congratulation the new Android 4.2 Google Wallet apk 1.5 app is successfully installed on your device. Please use the comment section and share with us your experience with this powerful application.