Media Player APK is a free media player app available for your Android device, and today during this post I will share you the link where you can download the latest version of VLC Media Player. It is an open source cross-platform that allows you to play most of multimedia files, network streaming protocols, discs and different files.
As I said, one of the most favorite’s free media player the VLC Media Player can now be installed and enjoyed on your Android device, smartphone or tablet. Over the years, the VLC Client has been most of preferred application for watching movies and to play music files on laptops and personal computer. For this moment, the VLC developers team has released the official first beta version of its VLC player APK for the Android devices. Also, they had made this video player especially for power Android users and hackers. As you will see this beta VLC version is not quite stable and has some bugs and possibly for some devices is slower than the upcoming final VLC version.
Main VLC Media Player for Android features:
- You can use VLC for Android for playing most local video and audio files, but also you can use it for playing network streams like the desktop version of VLC software.
- VLC media Player for Android comes with a media library where you can put your audio and video files, and a delightful function for browsing folders directly.
- VLC also supports multi-track audio and subtitles files; also it has support for auto-rotation, gesture to control brightness and volume, it has additionally a widget for audio control, audio headsets control, complete audio media library, cover art features and more.
- VLC player might be unstable at times, but almost all the comments about this release are positive. As precaution, our readers are advised to use this version at they own risk.
So, let’s speak a little about how you can download and install the VLAN Apk app in your Android device during a short step by step instruction guide. Even if it is still in beta, this app is a must have application for all Android users who want watch movies directly on their Android device.
How to Download & Install Latest version of VLC for Android devices:
- First download and install the latest VLC apk version from the above link.
- Once downloaded the apk file, connect your Android smartphone or tablet to PC using its original USB cable.
- Move with copy and paste the downloaded apk file in your device’s internal memory (the Android device need to be connected in the Mass Storage Mode).
- Now, using a File Manager tool navigate on the path where you’ve copied the apk file before, and tap on the VLC.apk file to install the same and then tap to accept the T&C and follow the installation steps, when the installation is done tap on “Open” option to open the VLC Player app.
Congratulation, you have now successfully downloaded and installed the VLC media Player for your Android smartphone or tablet.
Also, the VLC program was listed on Google Play Store, and you can check for the latest beta version from there. It is published with some main features, but the full list will be published on the final release.
Please use our comments section, if the latest VLC apk version for Android is working fine on your Android device, or let us know just in case if you face any issues regarding the installation of VLC apk file.